Why choose Lloyds
FREE business Appraisal
A qualified Business Broker will provide you with a no obligation, pre-sale appraisal of your business. That way, you will know what price you may expect to achieve from a sale, and be able to decide whether selling is a viable option at this time.
- How to find the right buyer
- How to present your business for maximum value
- How to close the sale
- Confidentiality guaranteed
- Lloyds have for many years successfully safeguarded business information. All prospective buyers are required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement before being given any information about your Business.
Reliable discrete advertising
Lloyds Brokers are not in the publishing business. Where advertising is called for, we don't use publications that you have never heard of; we receive no commissions from advertising.
Lloyds maintains a database of qualified buyers that is constantly being updated.
- Over 30 years experience in the industry
- Quality niche businesses
- Because we are paid only when we have successfully completed your sale, we list only businesses we believe are saleable.
Lloyds Brokers Client Portal access facility provides the complete online, real time line, reporting tool for clients to help review their Business Sale process.
The key features of the Client Portal Online Data Room solution include:
INTEREST: Registration of Interested Parties by Number, Date, Company, Prospect Name, Notes and Comments
MARKETING ACTIVITIES: Review Marketing Activity by Time Line, Platforms, Processes, Buyer/Blast, Buyer Research, and Advertising Budget spend
ACCOUNT HISTORY: Review correspondence and feedback from Inspectors, and their Advisors concerning your business by Email, Broker Notes, Question and Answer History
MY DOCUMENTS: Review the Information Memorandum, Tax P & L, Asset Lists, Depreciation Schedules and Documentation that is made available to Interested Parties
MY INFORMATION: Review and edit your Contact Details, Internet Advertisement, and your information on our Data Base
Lloyds Brokers client’s Online Portal Access benefits include:
- Secure encrypted access and password access for sellers
- Full track, trace and report capabilities
- Ensures global access to data 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Facilitates efficient flow of critical transaction information
- Removes the logistical concerns of a paper data room
As a Lloyds Brokers client you will have access to the Client Online Portal system simply by accessing the Lloyds Brokers Website and click on the Client log in the box located on the bottom left of the Lloyds front page type in your email/username and password supplied by your Lloyds Broker and review the Sale process at any time and any place in the world.